Activity for Sept 20: Scratch Project
For this week's activity, you were asked to create a Scratch project to introduce yourself, and to add the project to the class gallery on the Scratch website by end of day Monday (Sept 19).
Some resources that might be helpful:
To add your project to the gallery:
- Create an account on the Scratch website.
- From the Share menu in the Scratch application, select the Share this project online menu item.
- Once your project is online, visit the class gallery and click Add my project.
In class, we'll be discussing our experiences with this activity. Some questions to think about:
- As you created the project, what was most surprising? What was most difficult?
- Reflect on the process of creating your Scratch project, using the framework of the creative learning spiral (described in the Resnick paper).
- What resources did you use in learning Scratch and creating your project (tutorials, other people, etc.)?
- What do you think you learned from this experience?